Get a Liberty Mutual Car Insurance Quote FREE!
As one of the nation's largest property and casualty insurers, Liberty Mutual can help protect you on the road with a breadth of coverage options. Liberty Mutual car insurance comes with convenient payment options and after-hours policy service, so you can make adjustments or follow up on claims at any time.
Become a Liberty Mutual customer today! Call now for a Liberty Mutual car insurance quote.
Additional Liberty Mutual car insurance coverages
As you shop car insurance, you'll likely find that many of the top-rated car insurance companies have a few things in common. They can all offer the basic state-required coverage you need. What sets them apart are the additional and optional coverages. These can range from vanishing deductibles to discounts for safe drivers. Here are some of the Liberty Mutual additional coverage options:
- Unlimited rental covers - Don't go without wheels. With this optional extra, Liberty Mutual will provide a rental car for as long as your vehicle is out of commission due to covered claim.
- Accident forgiveness - Some customers can qualify for accident forgiveness, a feature that waives any price increases after the first accident.
- Teachers car insurance - Liberty Mutual provides lower priced services to teachers, including a $0 deductible and coverage for property inside a teacher's car.
- Good student discount - If your teen driver maintains a B average, you could receive a good student discount on car insurance
- Multi-car discount - If your household has more than one vehicle, insuring them all with the same provider makes sense. Liberty Mutual will give you a discount for this.
- Safety discounts - You can also receive discounts by having safety features like factory-installed motorized safety belts, one or more air bags, factory-installed antilock brakes, and more.
- Low mileage discount - If you live in an area with good public transportation, or you have a short daily commute, you could save some money. Liberty Mutual offers a discount to drivers who drive less than 7,500 miles per year.
- Bundle services discount - Go with Liberty Mutual for your home and car insurance and you could receive a discount. Liberty Mutual also offers a variety of other insurance products, including motorcycle insurance and life insurance.
You may not be eligible for all the Liberty Mutual coverages and discounts above—some are restricted by state. Our licensed agents can help you find discounts and the right policy, and provide you with an accurate local quote. Get started now: call the number above for your Liberty Mutual car insurance quote.